My name is Amalia, I’m a 17 years girl, recently graduated from highschool and living in Caracas, Venezuela. I will soon be moving to Buenos Aires, Argentina to persue my dream and study cinematography.
Food, music and writing. What better way to join the 3 in one single space (where, I can also be myself ) than in a blog? Oh, and I love photography too.
This will be mostly a bake blog but I also like variety, so I will post another music or life related things that goes on around here and I hope we can get to know each other better. I’m a people person.
There are a few things I would like to tell you about me:
- Rock is my favorite kind of music and peanut butter my favorite flavor.
- I go a little crazy sometimes so you may catch the most fattening dessert and then healthified versions in the same week.
- Spanish is my first language, but I learnt English on my own when I was 14.
- Chocolate. Enough said.
- I’m still learning to use my camera in the best possible way.
- My life is far from normal. This is more like a warning.
Thank you so much for reading, you can ask whatever you want or simple annoy me (I’d love to be annoyed by you!) here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grab a cookie, turn on your music player and have fun.
I can’t believe you’re 17! Your blog is amazing and you are so talented!
haha god stop you’re making me blush! I feel I’m annoying, replying to all your comments but they truly do make my day, thank you again (:
WOW!! 17??!! Amazing. Your photos are fantastic! You will definitely be going places! Congratulations!
You’re so nice! Thanks a lot for reading 🙂
Hi Amalia 🙂
I love your blog…it’s very dynamic and you’re very talented. Just wondering which camera you use?
Hello! Well I use a Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-H7. Is a lovely point and shot camera. I’ve been wanting to get a DSLR but I’m afraid they don’t shoot video, which is very important to me, studynig cinematography, so I’m still looking for options. Thank you for asking and commenting! 😉
oh you are 17! wow wowoww! very talented! i just discovered your blog earlier this morning and i definitely fell in love with your Salted Butterscotch Almond Ice Cream. and i loove your blog^___^ great photos and yepp, great food!
Thank you! I’m glad you like it! 😉
I’m passing the torch…you’ve been awarded the Stylish Blogger Award!!! Congrats!
Here’s how it works:
1. Make a post and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers so we can share the love
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!
Lots of love,
Meredith @ PrettyGoodFood